On the 6th December 2022, the European Commission officially adopted the main Horizon Europe Work Programme 2023-2024. In this context, the call topics under Cluster 4 (and therein, under the Made in Europe programme) were made available. You can consult the work programme here.
The 2023 calls are now open for submissions through the Funding & Tenders Portal. Below, you may find below the topics of each call and their respective deadlines for the submission of proposals:
- HORIZON-CL4-2023-TWIN-TRANSITION-01-02: High-precision OR complex product manufacturing – potentially including the use of photonics – Open on 8th December 2022 and closed on 20th April 2023 HORIZON-CL4-2023-TWIN-TRANSITION-01-04: Factory-level and value chain approaches for remanufacturing – Open on 8th December 2022 and closed on 20th April 2023
- HORIZON-CL4-2023-TWIN-TRANSITION-01-08: Foresight and technology transfer for Manufacturing as a Service – Open on 8th December 2022 and closed on 20th April 2023
- HORIZON-CL4-2023-TWIN-TRANSITION-01-07: Achieving resiliency in value networks through modelling and Manufacturing as a Service – Open on 8th December 2022 and closed on 20th April 2023
- HORIZON-CL4-2024-TWIN-TRANSITION-01-03: Manufacturing as a Service: Technologies for customised, flexible, and decentralised production on demand – Open on 19th April 2023 and closed on 7th February 2024
- HORIZON-CL4-2024-TWIN-TRANSITION-01-05: Technologies/solutions to support circularity for manufacturing – Open on 19th April 2023 and closed on 7th February 2024
- HORIZON-CL4-2024-TWIN-TRANSITION-01-01: Bio-intelligent manufacturing industries – Open on 19th April 2023, closing of first stage on 7th February 2023, and closing of second stage on 24th September 2024
While many of these might seem to be very advanced, many of the consortia developing will be looking for manufacturing use cases, industrial companies interested in deploying innovative technologies and testing their anticipated outcomes. Reach out to DIGITALIS and let us help you finding a good match, you will be able to receive European funding to deploy and test the innovations.